Skills Assessment & Benchmarking
Unlike specific technical “hard” skills in which an individual either does or does not perform a specific task, an individual’s competency in leadership skills such as self-awareness, empathy, stress tolerance and impulse control are more difficult to measure.
In order to gain a snapshot of an individual’s current social and emotional competence, we employ the industry gold standard Emotional Quotient Inventory 2.0 (EQ-I 2.0®) instrument. Each trainee receives a detailed report and interpretation of the EQ-I 2.0® results in order to create a Personalized Learning Agenda (PLA). In our experience, the EQ-I 2.0® is the most effective instrument to help identify and quantify performance of key leadership skills.
- Individual assessments via the EQ-I 2.0®
- Peer assessment of individual performance via the EQ-360®
- Team assessments via the TESI®
- Awareness of strengths and areas of improvement
- Common framework and language for all trainees to modify behavior